Tuesday 10 December 2013

Macaroni & Cheese by Tan Boon Yen


Method: 
1. Place boiled macaroni and potato slices into bakeware. Drain off all liquid.
2. Arrange the steamed carrots on top.
3. Arrange chicken slices or minced chicken (uncooked) next.
4. Then arrange the sliced brown button mushrooms (uncooked) on top of the chicken.
5. Spread some pasta cream sauce on top . I used the Prego Cheesy Alfredo cream sauce.
6. Cover completely with thick layer of mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake in airfryer for 15 mins at 160°c.

Mine turned out soupy at the base, cos I didn't drain off the liquid at step 1. The top layer up to the chicken was delicious, but the macaroni and potatoes were a little bit bland. But it was just right for my 2yo. For my 7yo, I filled his plate with the soup/gravy at the base for more taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment